Believe it or not, summer is just about here. Where has the year gone?! I’m not sure. Here in the south, the summers are known to be long and hot. With spring and fall being the popular times to book portrait sessions, I thought I’d offer a little gift to those of you brave enough to face the heat. Think about it – the weather this year has been PRETTY crazy…who knows, you may even get one of those wild days where it’s really cool and breezy. Especially since I shoot sessions in early morning or late afternoon – taking the risk might really pay off.
So here it is – the 2012 Dog Days of Summer!That’s right – $50 savings. Just because. That means your session will be $450, include a disk of your final gallery printable up to 8×10, and still include the $100 print and product credit that can be used toward some of my truly custom and one-of-a-kind products.
Here’s the fine print:
- There are only two Dog Days of Summer sessions and they can only be purchased in June. That means that on July 1st, they are no longer available.
- Although sessions can only be purchased in June, they can be scheduled for June, July, or August. Keep in mind that I am not booking sessions for September 2012, so if you were considering an early fall session, this would be your opportunity to get that session in.
- This offer cannot be combined with any other offer, a Cherish Session, or applied to a previously booked session
- 7% state sales tax and travel fees (if applicable) not included
- Includes up to two pets – additional pets may be added for a fee
- May be purchased as a gift
- Not available for Maryland clients
Although I have deep roots in Maryland where I grew up, I am absolutely in love with all things southern. I live on a farm in a small town in South Carolina with my handsome husband, my beautiful step-son, our two yellow lab fur-kids, and three spoiled horses. My blog is a journal of sorts. It’s where I can share all about the things I love so much: my family, our life together, and of course all of the amazing and wonderful people and pets whose story I get to tell.
I love collaborating with laid-back and down- to-earth couples who appreciate the value their wedding images will have for the rest of their lives, and I believe in unique weddings that are truly designed around two people and who they are together. I strive to create images that are emotional, organic, fresh, and genuine, but that will remain timeless twenty, thirty, or sixty years down the road. I believe in printed images, developing friendships with my clients, and having a completely relaxed and enjoyable wedding experience. Each and every story I get to tell is unique and I truly enjoy sharing all of the little pieces that together form this beautiful relationship.
I am currently booking weddings for 2013 and 2014, so please get in touch below to start the journey of documenting your love.