Believe it or not, summer is just about here. Where has the year gone?! I’m not sure. Here in the south, the summers are known to be long and hot. With spring and fall being the popular times to book portrait sessions, I thought I’d offer a little gift to those of you brave enough to face the heat. Think about it – the weather this year has been PRETTY crazy…who knows, you may even get one of those wild days where it’s really cool and breezy. Especially since I shoot sessions in early morning or late afternoon – taking the risk might really pay off.
So here it is – the 2012 Dog Days of Summer!That’s right – $50 savings. Just because. That means your session will be $450, include a disk of your final gallery printable up to 8×10, and still include the $100 print and product credit that can be used toward some of my truly custom and one-of-a-kind products.
Here’s the fine print:
- There are only two Dog Days of Summer sessions and they can only be purchased in June. That means that on July 1st, they are no longer available.
- Although sessions can only be purchased in June, they can be scheduled for June, July, or August. Keep in mind that I am not booking sessions for September 2012, so if you were considering an early fall session, this would be your opportunity to get that session in.
- This offer cannot be combined with any other offer, a Cherish Session, or applied to a previously booked session
- 7% state sales tax and travel fees (if applicable) not included
- Includes up to two pets – additional pets may be added for a fee
- May be purchased as a gift
- Not available for Maryland clients
Hi! I’m Brittani, and I’m a South Carolina and Georgia wedding and portrait photographer. I’m also a wife, bonus mom, animal lover, and passionate about creating real, timeless, and romantic images that tell a story and are full of life. I’m inspired by light, love, the outdoors, and adventures with my family. Feel free to browse the blog to see more of my work, learn a bit about my life, and don’t hesitate to send me a note if you’d like to chat!