If there was one word I would use to describe Anna and Kyle, it’d be joyful. Spending an afternoon exploring Magnolia Plantation & Gardens with them was so easy, and Kyle had me laughing nearly the whole time. They are fun, easy going, and incredibly in love and it really showed. The way they interact with one another is sweet and lighthearted and of course they are such a good looking couple! Anna and I actually have so many mutual friends back home in Maryland that it’s a little crazy we’d never met or talked before she started planning their Charleston wedding, but I am just so excited to be photographing their wedding at Magnolia next year and can’t wait for another opportunity to have them in front of my camera again :)
Britt Croft is an Charleston Wedding Photographer and is available for weddings throughout South Carolina and Georgia, including Charleston, Savannah, Columbia, Greenville, Myrtle Beach, as well as Destination Weddings worldwide.
Oh gosh wait until you see the beautiful couple I’m about to share with you! I met Kristen and Ryan for their North Augusta engagement session on Sunday and to start I was speechless…look at this amazing view of the Savannah River and the surrounding scenery we had to work with! And then, icing on the cake…Kristen and Ryan are not only incredibly good looking but so daggone fun and natural. I am so excited to be working with them this year and cannot wait to see their beautiful Aiken, South Carolina wedding come to life.
Britt Croft is an Augusta Wedding Photographer and is available for weddings throughout South Carolina and Georgia, including Charleston, Savannah, Columbia, Greenville, Myrtle Beach, as well as Destination Weddings worldwide.
Spring is officially here and I am literally over the moon about it. The slow season has been wonderful and has given me the opportunity to catch up on so much administrative stuff, but meeting up with Michelle and Will on Monday morning for their Charleston engagement session marked the start of my real spring season and I could not be more excited to be out shooting, working with great people, and creating again. These two were so much fun and so easy to be around.
We started at Folly Beach, a place special to the both of them since they’ve vacationed here with Will’s family for years. Then we headed downtown to shoot at the Battery, and strolled down some of my favorite downtown streets. The weather was perfection…just the most perfect southern spring day, and I’m just always so grateful for the time I get to spend getting to know my couples before the wedding day. I’m so excited to share just a few of my favorites!
Britt Croft is a Charleston Wedding Photographer and is available for weddings throughout South Carolina and Georgia, including Augusta, Savannah, Columbia, Greenville, Myrtle Beach, as well as Destination Weddings worldwide.
Another month has come and gone! It’s hard to believe we’re about to get into March but I am definitely excited because the slow season is wrapping up which means a few things; one…I’ve accomplished a lot of great things on the back end of my business during the slower shooting season, and two…engagement sessions, bridals, and weddings are about to be full swing again. I’m so looking forward to it! Here are five things on my mind, and my favorite Instagrams from February.
1. Weather: The weather has been nuts! And I know that anyone who lives any bit further north of me would definitely roll their eyes, because we have not had snow, ice, storms, or any of that business. And really I’ll take whatever as long as we don’t have that crazy ice storm we did last year (and are still cleaning up from). But the temperatures have definitely been crazy and we’ve had more rain than usual. Which is okay, because our pond is looking great!
2. House Update: Things are coming along! Patience is my new middle name…even though I don’t have much of it, I’m learning I need to practice being more patient because Rome wasn’t built in a day. And neither is our house. Right now electrical and plumbing is still going, then we’re moving onto insulation and drywall. Flooring has been ordered (I feel like a hardwood expert by now, so let me know if you have any questions haha!), the kitchen has been designed, bathroom vanities have been ordered, and all kinds of little things have been purchased. Baby steps, always!
3. Birmingham, AL: I got to experience Birmingham for the first time this month when I attended the A Bryan Photo workshop, and that little city won a little bit of me over! It’s such a fun, southern city. Not too big, not too small, an amazing food scene, tons of gorgeous historic homes, wonderful hospitality, and of course the company at the workshop was wonderful. I highly recommend Bryan’s workshop…it was an amazing experience.
4. Bridal Sessions: Bridals are some of my favorite portraits to shoot. It is SO fun getting that extra time to spend with my brides and their mom before the wedding, and I just love seeing them have fun in their dress for the first time, too. The only part that stinks is keeping them secret until after the wedding!
5. Spotify: I love Spotify and only wish that I didn’t live in the boonies and could stream free music constantly. Satellite internet with a data cap sucks. It also means I get a very limited amount of time to watch videos, Skype, or upload huge files. Country girl probs, I guess? But anyways, I love Spotify :)
Categories: Business & Photography.
Happy Friday! Today I’m excited to share that Willy and Charlotte’s wedding was chosen to be featured in the latest issue of Charleston Weddings Magazine. I love that all of their hard work and dedication to their backyard celebration will inspire many other Lowcountry brides. Ashley and Lisa at Ashley Nicole Events worked really hard to bring their day to life, somehow managing to keep the day together despite heavy rain all morning. Willy and Charlotte were one of my sweetest 2014 couples and I think it really shows in their imagery and the down-to-earth nature of their wedding. You can see Charleston Weddings online feature here.
Hi! I’m Brittani, and I’m a South Carolina and Georgia wedding and portrait photographer. I’m also a wife, bonus mom, animal lover, and passionate about creating real, timeless, and romantic images that tell a story and are full of life. I’m inspired by light, love, the outdoors, and adventures with my family. Feel free to browse the blog to see more of my work, learn a bit about my life, and don’t hesitate to send me a note if you’d like to chat!